- 1.3 million people a year receive treatment for emotional health problems.
- A large majority of adults believe it is better to talk to a counsellor about their problems than to take medication
- 72% of children and young people in the care system have emotional difficulties
- 3 Children in every classroom have a diagnosable mental health problem
- 50% of mental health problems are established by age 14
526,000 workers suffering from work-related stress, depression or anxiety
12.5 million working days lost due to work-related stress, depression or anxiety in 2016/17.
This makes emotional ill-health the most common form of work related illness
Our AimsTo promote emotional health and wellbeing through counselling, support, education and training.
The Rapha Project recognises that emotional health is a fundamental part of health, for individuals, communities and organisations.
The Rapha Project was founded based on growing concerns about emotional wellness, with increased numbers of people experiencing anxieties, stress, depression and other emotional health challenges. We provide interventions designed for those difficult periods, providing timely, therapeutic support in confidence.
Making an Impact"Rapha" means healing - The Rapha Project Well-being Centre provides a safe, confidential therapuetic healing space.